Producers Co- op was established over 90 years ago and is locally owned and operated by 1600 people who live and work in our community. We exist solely within the local communities of Gunnison, Montrose, Delta, Ouray & San Miguel Counties.
Our knowledgeable staff stays up- to- date with all the Herbicides, Pesticides & Feed products to suit the community’s needs. We serve Commercial, Residential, Farmers, Ranchers and Home owners with their small or large agricultural or horticultural needs.
What is a Co- op?
A co- operative is an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social, and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly- owned and democratically- controlled enterprise.
Bob Beyer, General Manager
- Edward Suppes
- Al Pfifer
- Rocky Bentley
- Larry Distel
- Steve Pridy
- Tom English, Jr.
- Daris Jutten
- Duane Homewood
- Philip Knob
op Largely Promotes & Contributes to the following Activities
- Proud Sponsor of Montrose County Fair and Rodeo
- Ouray County Cattlemans Banquet Contributor
- Montrose County Cattlemans Banquet Contributor
- Crystalyx “Earn to Learn” Program Coordinator
- Wool Growers Association Banquet Contributor
- Major 4H & FFA Sponsorships
- Montrose County Race Horse Contributor